Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

I'm sick with a mysterious "flu-like illness" that changes twice a day. Two days ago, it was a fever, then chills, then muscle aches, then no fever, add throwing up. Yesterday, it was fatigue, skin sensitivity, headache. This morning, a head cold and chest-rattling cough.

I feel like crap, my husband is in Huntsville or Henderson or Something, Texas, interviewing an 85 year-old grasshopper expert, my dog keeps looking at me accusingly, and I have to work tomorrow, which is Sunday. So to cheer myself up, I went to the grocery store this morning and bought four kinds of cold medicine and Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.

Have you used these? I swear they'll change your life. I have been cleaning my kitchen for the last five hours, with breaks for coughing up my twenties, and I think that I will go all night. My 1954 wood panel cabinets are gleaming, and I am no longer afraid to replace the light bulb inside my refrigerator. Now I want to call in sick to work all next week so that I can clean every inch of my house. But sadly, I can't even call in sick to work because I'm sick.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment