Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two years

It's been two years, almost exactly, since I wrote my last blog post. The truth is, I kind of forgot about this blog. I got wrapped up in starting a company. In dancing even more. Generally living the good, un-bloggy, un-agency-employed life. And then, of course, my marriage went to hell in a great big ball of fire.

Which wound up being really, really for the best. For many reasons, not the least important of which is that I found this guy.

(Don't be alarmed at the rubber glove. It was a sardine can injury. And he really does have hot dogs, almost all the time.)

Anyway, I decided to start writing again for the same reason I began in the first place: considering how much time and effort I spend writing for other people, in tightly circumscribed ways, it's good for my brain and my spirit to venture outside those bounds verbally. Otherwise, I might find myself approaching retirement having forgotten what an adverb is. So there you go. Welcome back me.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, yourself.

    Good looking guy. Old, but handsome.

    ReplyDelete