Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stellar

So there I was in dance class, in a deep deep forward bend with my eyes closed, when this 70-year-old French lady I've never seen before smacks me HARD on the right asscheek and then dances away as fast as she can.

She left before I could let her know that was not okay. At all. 

P.S. I tried to find an image for this post. You can imagine. So here's a unicorn:





Update: I spoke to Urja the French psychic who smacked me, and she swears it was an accident. She said, "I waz dannsing zo fast, I must ave brush agains yew." With an open hand. On my ass. Really hard.


2 comments:

  1. awesome - somehow unicorns and ass slappin' grannies work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie! I just found this blog today through your tweet! I had no idea that you had started up again (as my Dad said you might...).

    My goodness.

    I cried for Baya, got mad at the deer that ate the tomato, almost wished that I had gone to shul, myself, and really wished that I had thought of the "exuberance of youth" excuse years ago.

    Welcome back, and thank you.

    The Unicorn spank made my day.

    Zoƫ

    ReplyDelete