Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 consecutive days of yoga, day 22

Today was a hectic day, and though I got back to Boulder in plenty of time to make it to the studio, I decided instead to stay home and do yoga with Ginger. She does a perfect three-legged dog pose.

A few days ago, I signed up for a free week of yoga online. The class I chose tonight wasn't great, and I wound up spending most of the time wondering how to get dog hair off a sticky mat. In fact, I bailed on the class after 30 minutes. I just wasn't feeling it. I know that if I'd been at the studio, I never would have left a class. I feel like I took the easy way out, but that's pretty much okay.

Ginger feels bad about depositing fur on my yoga mat.

I did give Camel a try because I was curious about whether I'd have a hard time of it alone. Turns out I like it just fine when I'm doing yoga with my dog. No dizziness, no discomfort, it feels pretty good. Like my grandma says, go know.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that it only seems to bother you in public!

    Or maybe you should just keep an extra supply of Ginger Hair with you to sprinkle on your mat before class...?

    Zoƫ

    ReplyDelete