Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 consecutive days of yoga, day 28

OMG, OMG, only two more days!

Right now, the plan is to take the 6:15 pm class on Thursday at Core Power North Boulder. If you'd like to join me, please do! Maybe we can grab some noodle soup after.

Gratuitous pho.

So, my hair withstood today's class, though I fear that it was still off gassing the dye from yesterday. I withstood today's class too, and for the first time ever was able to hop my feet from downward-facing dog to the front of my mat. I almost pitched forward into the mirror, but that's okay. Everyone was too busy admiring my hair to notice. That's the good news. The bad (or hopefully not) news is that I seem to have strained my right glute somehow. Hopefully a little couch time (like, an hour) will fix that right up.

What happened: I spent too much of the class wondering why the lady next to me wasn't sweating. The room thermometer read 99 degrees.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason it wouldn't allow me to comment on the post below. So this is kind of a double-whammy.

    First, can I request a post about 24 karat gold dust? Thank you in advance.

    Second, what happens when the 30 days are over? Swearing off the yoga for good? Becoming a yogi and quitting your job? I'm so curious!!!

    Pho sounds delicious right now. Thanks for getting that stuck inmy mind :)

    Zoƫ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold dust! I almost bought some. I still might. I'm not sure it merits its own post, but here's the skinny: http://www.oribe.com/index.php/products/25

    I have no idea what's going to happen after Thursday. Chances are I won't swear off it for good or quit my job, but chances also are that I'll be buying some new yoga clothes.

    Enjoy your pho, whenever you get to it!
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete