Monday, October 25, 2010

30 consecutive days of yoga, day 27

I blame Emmy.

She did such an amazing job on my hair this afternoon, including a silky smooth blow out and 24-karat hair glitter (really much more subtle than it sounds) that I couldn't bear to put it up in a ponytail and sweat out the great product. So instead of going to a yoga class, I paraded around town for a while, then brought my mat inside, turned up the heat, and helped myself to xfinity on demand yoga. 

I do love my hair, but not the best choice, yoga-wise. I am much more able to focus in the presence of peer pressure. However, I completed the 50 minutes, so it counts. And my hair still looks great.


What happened: I will never know what extreme heat and humidity do to fresh hair color and 24 karat gold hair glitter. And that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment